At What Point Should I Obtain a Federal Firearms License (FFL)?

gun- firearm - best attorney - cedar rapids - Iowa - lawyer - criminal lawyer

If you live in Iowa and own a firearm, you probably don’t need a license to sell that firearm to another Iowa resident. The law is more complicated if you are in the business of selling firearms. A firearms dealer needs to obtain a Federal Firearms License (FFL) from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, […]