DRIVING (OR BOATING) WHILE INTOXICATED OR UNDER INFLUENCE
- Temporary impounding of your vehicle
- A fine of up to several thousand dollars
- Installation of an ignition lock that prevents your car from starting if you’ve been drinking
- Possible jail time
- Revocation of your driver’s license
- Community service
- Completion of substance abuse classes at your own expense
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I was so lucky that Mr. Scheetz was my Immigration Lawyer. Everything seemed to turn from black to white after meeting with him. His immediate attention and action were extremely impressive. Thank you!
– Gina B.
I am so grateful for what Mr. Scheetz did for my cousin William J., he saved his life. And also he proved me wrong. My family and I are eternally thankful for all his efforts.
– Mike N.